Marketing & Manager(In house) - Luxury Branding Agency
Senior Marketing & PR Executive / Manager - In house position - Luxury / Content Design Agency - £32,500
They are a brand strategy and content creation agency with extensive experience in producing stunning, award-winning content for a wealth of luxury, lifestyle and travel brands.
They believe culture connects.
It's how people make friends, travel and investigate other civilisations, spend their money, spend their time, make films and live their lives. The culture that resides in a brand is its belief system, coming from somewhere, standing for something and able to spark a connection on a deep-rooted level with the culture that resides in each individual in an audience.
When made, this cultural connection triggers deep, long-lasting brand loyalty. They never lose sight of the richness of people's lives when they build a connection between a person and a brand.
The PR Manager will develop and implement PR and marketing strategy to amplify the agency's work and positioning, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage across earned, shared, owned and appropriate paid media channels. The role ensures that they develop & maintain strong content across social platforms, forge effective relationships with key journalists and influencers appropriate to the markets in which they operate and ensures a real-world presence for the Director and senior members of the team on panels, in interviews and at public speaking events.
- Develop a media relations strategy including plan, goals, budget and tactics
- Implement the media relations plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, articles, keynote presentations and case studies for the website.
- Manage the Drum Recommended Agency Register rating and reviews, awards entries and progression.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaborations on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Management of our social media platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
- Content creation in conjunction with our wider marketing team, expected to propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Improving existing content on social media
- Producing internal and external video content in conjunction with our production team
- Copy writing for all organic and boosted social media posts along with all reactive posts
- Scheduling content using platform relevant tools and Hootsuite across all channels and recommending suitable posting timings with justification
- Deploy social media advertising budget across all platforms by allocating budget to posts, scheduling and boosting
- Benchmarking and reporting social media campaign performance with social media KPIs and metrics via weekly and monthly performance reports
- Inputting to the website news section, imagery, blog and helping to produce content to improve SEO and create backlinks
- Managing and following up leads created via social media platforms prior to handover to our business development team
This is a really great opportunity to join an SME agency renowed for their excellent work with clients in the luxury space. The culture is very sociable and the office atmosphere vibrant, fun and hard-working, so the successful candidate will enjoy being in this setting.
- The ideal candidate will have around 2 or 3 years proven working experience in public relations and social media management in either an agency or in-house role
- Will have a track record designing and executing successful PR & Social campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and consumer media outlets in hospitality and travel would be an advantage
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in speaking with media contacts and influencers and responding to their requests
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills required
- Event planning experience
- The candidate is likely to be educated to degree level and a relevant qualification in marketing or communications would be beneficial, although personal qualities and real experience are more important