Digital Account Director
We are looking for n Digital Account Director for our clients retail Sales team to work on a brand situated in the ultra-fast-growing sector of ecommerce and multi-channel retail in the UK. The portfolio sits within their influential print, digital, research and events sectors which are used by multi-channel retailers and the companies that supply them.
You will liaise directly and on a daily basis with a variety of clients, from tech start-ups through to blue-chip global organisations and media agencies globally. You will be working with and supported by the Research, Marketing and Digital teams, and out and about visiting clients and attending events, both in the UK and abroad. Our culture is well-balanced, with a genuine meritocracy and strong commission potential. This is an opportunity to showcase your aptitude to grow the brand, professional relationships and develop your career.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIUES
- Sell content-led and sponsorship solutions across the full range of products in the portfolio, including print, digital, roundtables and C-level dinners.
- With experience of account management, creatively respond to brand awareness and lead gen briefs with an eye for detail.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients by gathering intelligent business and marketing insight, with the goal of demonstrating how our products can help them achieve their key business challenges.
- Proactively and strategically identify new revenue streams and source new business revenue to grow market share.
- Through effective communication strategies, achieve KPIs (based on calls, meetings and networking at trade shows) in order to increase new and existing client spend and year-on-year growth across all key accounts.
- Consistently deliver and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues.
- Be mindful of upcoming products and workload, identifying weaknesses or possible problems before they occur and producing solutions.
- Encourage and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach, whilst sharing success within the team.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of organisational and administrative skills, as well as the ability to independently plan both short-term and long-term activities.
- Contribute to team objectives and share knowledge and ideas. Treat others with professionalism and respect.
- Effective use of the CRM system to log and analyse sales activity, meetings and personal performance against targets.
- Excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services, using this knowledge to meet client requirements, considering the wider market and remaining up-to-date on the competitive landscape.
- Effectively balance priorities to meet agreed deadlines for individual and teamwork. Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
Competencies and Essential Skills
- A proven track record of lead sourcing, developing and closing new business leads.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a digital commercial advertising environment, preferably with a publisher or media agency, in a face-to-face environment.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to establish client objectives to create and present a persuasive and compelling story in a boardroom format.
- Excellent written and oral English grammar to write and present proposals to a wide variety of potential clients, from large corporates to small technology providers, with experience of pitching to marketers, MDs and C-level professionals.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously whilst maintaining/developing commercial relationships to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional commercial and digital awareness, possessing a great passion for digital development and product innovations, with an understanding of how these can be translated into commercial opportunities.
- Communicate clearly and listen effectively to ensure others are informed and updated. Written communication is concise and well-presented, using appropriate grammar, style and language.
- Consciousness, money-motivated, with the ability to deliver high service and creativity.
Apply for Digital Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly