Our client is a leading integrated agency working with a range of global clients across the fintech, professional service sectors.
We're looking for an experienced copywriter with an exceptional flair for ideas, words and content to join our creative team. We're seeking someone who loves transformative communications as much as we do, and wants to produce big ideas (and when we say big, we mean BIG) and amazing content for a range of high profile clients.
The right person will be a great writer with several yrs' experience of producing compelling concepts and captivating copy. Maybe you've got loads of social experience, or maybe you're a master of long-form. We'd love you to have some experience with financial services, but we definitely need you to have a curious mind and a willingness to learn on the go.
You'll be comfortable coming up with ideas and content that work across every platform, from digital and press to direct marketing, video and social. And you'll be able to craft attention-grabbing banner headlines and informative emails.
You'll be passionate, want to know what makes things tick, and be comfortable sharing your knowledge with colleagues and clients.
If that sounds like you, then let's talk.
- Write beautifully engaging content
- Have excellent copy skills - short, long, simple and complicated, fast and accurate
- Know a good concept when you come up with one (or be happy to help someone else make theirs even better)
- Generate and push diversity of ideas and thinking
- Work on a variety of projects at once
- Sell in creative work to colleagues and clients
- A minimum of three to four yrs' experience in a similar role
- Exceptional writing and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of the financial services sector a bonus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadline under pressure
Please send CV and writing portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.