Business Director - Integrated Network Agency - Dubai
Sun, sea, sand - a lot of sand! Key role to join one of the largest agency networks in the Middle East. Read on to find out more …..
Our client is one of the largest in the Middle East and their clients range from Automotive, FMCG, Telecommunications, IT & Financial. They have developed a unique and very smart approach to delivering high quality TTL campaigns to clients across the region and their investment in their people reflects that.
Our client are now looking to hire a Business Director, and a key part of your role will be working onsite at the client's office in Abu Dhabi, managing strategy, creative, media, digital and PR offerings. You will also be responsible for managing a team of up to 7, as well as nurturing and building the team as the agency continues to grow and develop over the next 5 years. You will also be managing major brand clients at senior level and helping them to successfully grow their businesses.
Is it you?
As Business Director must have had large network experience and worked in emerging markets, specifically with FMCG & Financial Services background. A passion and understanding of brands and FMCG marketing is a key requirement as well as specific knowledge and experience in the marketing and growth of brands through integrated campaigns. Personality is a key attribute for this role, and an ability to manage junior members of the client team up to CEO.
- an ambitious, driven and talented client director (or CSD) with over 15/20 years' experience in the development and growth of senior client relationships for leading and established clients within the FMCG and Financial services sectors.
- have relevant experience with financial (specifically banking) brands (ideally in a mix of sectors) and the creation, development and successful execution of integrated campaigns and branding projects
- experience in retail acquisition-based projects pushing them through the customer experience journey, (upsell and cross sell products), both to new and existing customers.
- relevant knowledge and experience in Brand, CRM, social media and digital strategies PR, and Media as key disciplines within a successful integrated network.
- Exceptional commercial experience & strong track record of winning business & organically growing accounts.
- Team player - with a collaborative approach
- Exceptional strategic and creative capabilities to lead and manage the agencies key client and their businesses both from a brand and retail perspective.
- have a fun can do (hands dirty, get involved) attitude to make this work as expectations are incredibly high.
Salary: $180K-190K Tax Free plus relocation
If you feel this sounds like your kind of opportunity and would like to find out more, please contact Ali today by sending your CV and profile via the "link". If your experience and skills is what our client is looking for Ali can contact you directly. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you