Film & Stills Producer - Integrated Creative Agency
This medium sized, Soho-based integrated creative agency is looking for a mid-weight film and stills producer to join its rapidly growing team, working across all of its clients, with a particular emphasis on its flagship client in the luxury automotive sector.
The agency specialises in targeting affluent consumers, developing high-end creative work across all channels on a global scale for a number of high profile clients, with real ambition to continue growing and raising its profile within the industry.
The agency are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Producer to join the team from either a production company or another ad agency. As the only producer in the agency, you will be the person championing the fast paced and changing world of content production from planning through to production and post-production.
You will take responsibility for their clients’ film, print and digital production projects from brief to execution, dealing directly with the client and agency teams from the start.
From briefing and scoping the project to allocating the necessary resources, this is a challenging but rewarding role that requires experience of managing multiple projects as well as dealing with the rigors of corporate procurement processes.
As an important member of the agency, the Producer will be a well-organised team player with creative problem-solving skills, who will be expected to work effectively with creative teams, directors, photographers, client leads, internal and freelance production crews and to help grow the agency’s exciting internal production capability.
This is a high profile role, with the opportunity to build a production team around you going forwards, so above all you will need to be a self-starter, proactive and equally capable of working with the team and working closely with the client to produce an incredibly high standard of work.
- End-to-end management of multiple cross channel productions. Stills/Photographic experience is a must in addition to film/live action and post production knowledge
- Building close working relationships with clients to aid project development
- Financial responsibility for project budgets
- Managing and overseeing production schedules
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and clear internal and external communication
- Planning content requirements and managing internal and external asset production
- Actively leading discussions, brainstormings and project development
Producer Skills Needed:-
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a Producer in a production company or agency environment, delivering multi-platform projects
- Excellent knowledge of working with live action/film and developing assets from pre-production and shoots through to all post aspects, including CGI
- Experience working with high-end photographers (ideally Automotive) and relevant post production facilities for stills production
- Ability to work on broad campaigns and deliver all associated assets, working hand in hand with fellow producers, account managers and creative teams
- Exceptional communication skills and a flexible and friendly client management style
- Must enjoy working in a fast-moving agency environment, be a team player and lead by example
- Flexible approach, adapting to a broad range of project types, with a strong operational background
- Effective negotiation skills, experienced with managing suppliers and contractors
- Experience working with contract terms related to talent and usages
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (including Project and Excel)
- Time management – ability to organise and plan workloads for yourself as well as the broader team members
- Excellent understanding of financial processes from raising p/o’s to invoicing and reconciling projects
If you are an established film and stills producer and all of this sounds like you, then please apply today.
We are sorry but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications
Apply for Film & Stills Producer - Integrated Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly