Graduate Account Executive - bilingual in English + German
This friendly, boutique Soho-based creative agency, specialising in luxury sector clients, is looking for a bilingual German/English-speaking Graduate Account Executive to join its rapidly growing team and work on the European arm of one its iconic global clients.
The agency has a unique product offering and real creative ambition, and works on global scale across all brand communications for its clients, with the marketing disciplines mainly targeting affluent consumers.
Their bilingual German/English speaking Graduate Account Executive role would ideally suit someone with previous agency / brand marketing work experience (internships) under their belt, and a genuine passion for working with brands.
Account Executive responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage the day-to-day running of the account
- Being the go-to person for the European client teams, and building/managing those relationships
- Project managing the development and execution of key communications campaigns across multiple channels.
- Monitoring and reporting on industry and competitor activity
Account Executive Requirements:
- Fluent English/German
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Super organised, with strong attention to detail
- A natural people person, who enjoys being part of a busy, dynamic office environment, and is keen to contribute to agency culture.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous agency/brand marketing internships preferred
Are you the German/English speaking bilingual Account Executive we are looking for? Please get in touch and click ‘Apply’ below if so.
We are sorry, but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications