Senior Client Manager - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy has an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Client Manager with a passion for corporate branding to join their engaged and inspiring team. With an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client base and delivering radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology you will play a key role in the team.
Personality, as well as skills, is key for this role. You have real drive, get-up and go and love to make it happen! You bring your whole self to work – you have a POV and are not afraid to voice your ideas and challenge others. A positive personality who will be an ambassador for client management – you can hold a conversation with a CMO and understand the clients business.
This is a career-defining role for a confident Senior Client Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, best practice culture where you will be working on a key client but with the opportunity to work across other clients. A structured and clear communicator, your role will involve contributing to and shaping the strategic content on behalf of the client as well as motivating and influencing the project team to proactively grow client relationships.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Previous experience gained from a reputable branding agency
- Desire and ability to cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience of complex, multi-strand projects
- Fluency in branding theory
- Ability to present with gravitas and stature as a senior member of the project team
- Efficient, detailed, extremely organised with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to appraise, articulate and evaluate strategic and design work
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy. The team here take real pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. This is an urgent role – please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for a confidential discussion.