An Independent creative agency that specialise in Brand Strategy are looking for a Junior Strategist their team.
Your key responsibilities
* Conduct research and draw insightful conclusions tailored to clients' brand challenges.
* Work with the wider Strategy team and the Client Services team to assess briefs and
challenges, succinctly articulating them in engaging ways as the foundation for the agency
* Evaluate prospective clients' branding, naming and marketing challenges to feed into the
development of strategic brand diagnostics.
* Develop creative briefs that inspire design excellence and help manage development of
work in line with branding strategies.
* Collaborate on new business pitches and proposals, providing support, research, and
* Monitor and read specific industry press and published thinking on branding, market
trends, industry business activity and share with the wider agency team.
* Attend reviews, client workshops and immersion sessions as required ensuring that outputs
support the development of client strategies.
* Have productive and effective relationships with people at every level of the business.
* Develop engaging brand narratives that are distinctive, relevant, and credible - and go
beyond functional features and benefits.
* Take ownership of smaller client projects, developing thinking from immersion through to
branding strategy and design development
* Provide consistent support to relieve workflow pressures whilst also enriching the output of
the team as a whole
If you are interested please send cv and cover note.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly