Senior Digital Designer – ambitious, fast growing B2B content agency
Make content that moves the dial
Our client is ambitious, fast growing and led by award-winning creatives. They help some of the world’s best tech companies run circles around their sleepy competitors and they have a great deal of fun while they do it. They’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content. And they’re based in a very picturesque part of South West London area.
They’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a super-talented design team, currently comprised of a head of design, 3 seniors, 4 not-yet-seniors and 3 creative artworkers. They produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills who can also provide art direction would be perfect.
- An expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision. Aftereffects, Cinema 4D and Premiere would be a bonus but not essential.
- Guiding more junior members of the team, as well as the specialist freelancers they regularly bring in, while being hands-on and ready to lead when necessary.
- Working with fantastic writing, accounts and web teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Helping sell in agency ideas and work to clients.
- A book full of amazing, thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive web packages.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a digital creative agency with both B2B and B2C campaign experience.
- Experience of art directing photographers.
And these technical skills…
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and InVision, Zeplin…
In return our client offers a hugely competitive salary, from £45k to £60k p/a depending on experience, skills and creativity and the chance to help make some incredible content.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with me, Mark Davies.