Senior Digital Designer – ambitious, fast growing B2B content agency
Make content that moves the dial
Our client is ambitious, fast growing and led by award-winning creatives. They help some of the world’s best tech companies run circles around their sleepy competitors and they have a great deal of fun while they do it. They’re always exploring new ways to tell great stories, through incredible content. And they’re based in a very picturesque part of South West London area.
They’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a super-talented design team, currently comprised of a head of design, 3 seniors, 4 not-yet-seniors and 3 creative artworkers. They produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills who can also provide art direction would be perfect.
- An expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision. Aftereffects, Cinema 4D and Premiere would be a bonus but not essential.
- Guiding more junior members of the team, as well as the specialist freelancers they regularly bring in, while being hands-on and ready to lead when necessary.
- Working with fantastic writing, accounts and web teams to turn briefs into breakthrough work.
- Helping sell in agency ideas and work to clients.
- A book full of amazing, thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive web packages.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a digital creative agency with both B2B and B2C campaign experience.
- Experience of art directing photographers.
And these technical skills…
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and InVision, Zeplin…
In return our client offers a hugely competitive salary, from £45k to £60k p/a depending on experience, skills and creativity and the chance to help make some incredible content.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with me, Mark Davies.
Apply for Senior Digital Designer – ambitious, fast growing B2B content agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly