Snr Subscriptions Analyst
SENIOR SUBSCRIPTIONS ANALYST
Big Data & Analytics £ 55,000 - £ 70,000
Senior Subscriptions Analyst - London
£55,000 - £70,000
Reporting to Head of Commercial Planning
Senior Subscriptions Analyst - The Company
Our client is recognised as being a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. Being creative, collaborative and dedicated to excellence, our client is forward-thinking, innovative and relies on a diverse bunch of dreamers, thinkers and doers to lead their company forward.
Senior Subscriptions Analyst - The Role
As a Senior Subscriptions Analyst, you will be responsible for predicting changes in their subscriber base; forecasting their subscriber base across 70+ countries on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis. There will be 1 direct report who will build the subscription model and together you will take inputs from the commercial team and forecast future growth.
You will also be required to find the root cause of variances to plan and provide regular commentary to the commercial stakeholders. You will leverage the rich consumer data set that they possess in order to refine the model over time and improve accuracy.
Senior Subscriptions Analyst - Key Skills
* Strong modelling skills including the ability to analyse the data and understand root cause
* Ability to explain complex data modelling & statistical analysis in a clear and simple manner with proven stakeholder presentation skills
* Managed models that are used by commercial teams to understand future performance
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and influence senior business partners for data-driven decision making
* Use of a BI tool such as Tableau, Hyperion, Microstrategy, etc (not specific tool)
* Any experience coding in SQL, R or Python a bonus
If this is the Senior Subscriptions Analyst role then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths| DD: 020 78 45 72 74 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Charity Griffiths