New Business Manager
Considered one of the best in the business and located in the design centric area of Clerkenwell, my client is a highly respected, small but mighty agency, known for their creativity and innovation. For over 2 decades, they have been an integral part of some of our most well known and best loved brands. Due to their respected position, they posses an enviable and loyal UK and international client base that keeps them successful and they are now ready to take things to the next level for 2019. They are looking for a fearless and passionate New Business Manager with an entrepreneurial flair to introduce their offering to new markets. Working with the Founder and Client Director, you will have a big hand in shaping the strategy that will generate growth for the business.
Fortune favours the bold and as the New Business Manager you will take ownership of creating your strategic new business plan incorporating input from the senior leadership team. There will be the scope for you to define the direction and area to focus on within an agreed format. In addition to using the core new business methods to opening doors; initial chemistry meetings, scoping and contacting desired prospects, you will be making and meeting contacts at networking events as the outward face of the agency.
- Building and maintaining an understanding of the marketplace and its trends
- Creating a new business strategy with the leadership team
- Generating fresh opportunities through to creating new clients
- Manage all new business collateral
- Growing your area of the business
You will have the drive and a real passion to build great oaks from small acorns. This role is for somebody who works well in small and established agencies and is comfortable with a good level of autonomy. The New Business Manager is expected to:
- Have worked in a similar role within a licensing or a subscription service
- Be comfortable approaching senior level decision makers using a variety of communication tools including the phone.
- Be a self starter with focus and attention to detail
- Have a determined and positive attitude
- Use their initiative to achieve their goals
This role is a great opportunity for a New Business Manager to join a solid and respected agency with exciting plans for expansion and further success. With a great collaborative and positive culture, you will be joining at the start of their next chapter.
Apply for New Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly