Senior Account Manager – Outstanding Healthcare Agency
Senior Account Manager – Outstanding Healthcare Agency – Central London – To £47k
Exceptional London healthcare agency seeks a talented Senior Account Manager to work across a range of integrated healthcare accounts.
This agency is renowned for developing strategic marketing programmes for a broad array of healthcare brands.
It also provides strategic consultancy and comms support in the areas of medical devices and equipment, nutrition and veterinary medicine.
The team produces multi-channel programmes to reach a wide range of healthcare professionals, their patients and support networks.
All of the agency’s big ideas are built on a digital foundation and are media neutral. They believe in a customer-centric approach to marketing, crafting digital strategy outwards from customer behaviours, wants and needs, which delivers true effectiveness for their clients.
It is also one of the only agencies to offer flexible working and a true work-life balance.
The Senior Account Manager Role
You will support the Account Director and Senior Client Director in the efficient day-to-day running of busy global, regional and local client accounts from client brief to timely delivery at an exceptional standard.
Responsibilities and tasks
- To communicate clearly and effectively with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- To ensure regular communication with the other members of the Account team, delegating or requesting senior support when appropriate
- To develop collaborative relationships with other members of the agency across all departments
- To develop a strong partnership with each client
- To demonstrate brand knowledge and willingness to learn
- To liaise with the client and third parties from origination to delivery
Planning and project management
- To take individual client briefs and coordinate involvement of internal colleagues as appropriate
- To prioritise own workload, and that of more junior members of the account team
- To manage and take responsibility for allocated projects, with strong attention to detail
- To liaise with all agency teams to develop accurate estimates for client approval
- To work with the Account Director and ensure that business and production processes are continuously improved
- To keep senior colleagues updated on opportunities for account growth
- To have a solid understanding of the categories, competitors and markets relevant to the brand
- To assist in the production of credentials and pitch presentations for new business with existing or new clients
This is a not-to-be-missed Senior Account Manager opportunity with one of London’s leading lights.
Senior Account Managers with healthcare / pharma experience, please do get in touch today.