Contract junior Developer
Contract Junior developer
A brilliant global communications agency who are a specialist account based marketing consultancy. They are a partner of choice for blue-chip clients wanting to grow their most important customers. They work with bold sales and marketing leaders delivering insights, messaging, multi-channel creative and engagement strategies.
You will make extensive use of modern technology and get a lot of exposure to cloud service clients.
Therefore, an enthusiasm for technology and a passion to learn both our business and technology will be essential.
You will have the opportunity to work on some very well-known Tech clients.
You will work in an agile team to help establish and foster a strong architectural base and set of best practices.
You will work alongside our in-house UI/UX designer, and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Freelance junior developer
- Working on a large global account
- To start ASAP for a 3 month contract
- £26k pro rata salary
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Strong written communication
- Confident collaborating with both technical and non-technical people
- Highly organised with a good eye for detail
- Bonus Skills
- Sense of humour
- Good with understanding feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
They are looking for the developer to join within the developing team reporting to the Head of Development working on this large global account from concept to completion.
You will be shadowed but they need someone to work quite independently too.
A great culture and a great agency to have on the CV