Television / Production Affairs Assistant
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now.
Some marketeers and commentators believe brands no longer matter in the era of more channel fragmentation, micro-targeting, technology, and perfect data. But we believe that brands have never mattered more as
beacons of trust and identity for consumers.
We are a team of brilliant, creative problem-solvers who believe there’s nothing we can’t achieve together, for our clients and for each other.
The role of TV/ Production Affairs Assistant comprises supporting the Business Affairs Manager (myself) and TV production team at Ogilvy Advertising.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- UK and Overseas TV commercial distribution to stations
- UK radio commercial distribution to stations
- Sending rotation instructions to UK/ROI TV and Radio stations
- Submitting scripts commercials to UK clearance bodies for TV and Radio (Clearcast, Radio Centre)
- Submitting scripts and commercials to UK cinema clearance body (Cinema Advertising Association)
- Usage negotiations for visual talent, voice overs and music for new campaigns and renewal of existing campaigns
- UK child licence submissions
- Voice over and Visual talent contracts.
We are looking for someone who has some production affairs experience or a huge willingness and passion to learn. This is not a production role, but is integral to getting the produced work onto channels!
You need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and be good at juggling (not balls) lots of tasks!
If this sounds of interest please get in touch!