Head of Production - Retail Design Agency - London
A pivotal role within an innovative Retail Design Agency looking for a Head of Production to join their London office.
DNA are working with a creative agency who specialise in brand experience for global retail and hospitality brands in the UK, extracting the consumer's insight and brand identity and turning into an experience.
The Head of Production will oversee and manage a team of Project Managers leading them through the delivery of projects and also support the Brand Director and Managing Director on winning new business across the agency. The role is varied and other responsibilities include:
- assist in onboarding new clients and overseeing their creative briefs through production, installation and sign off
- muck in to sourcing materials, liaising with suppliers, setting up and managing production schedules, through to monitoring budgets
- build exceptionally trusted relationships with their clients, advising them on project timelines, developments and opportunities for development
- ensure best practice to the team around you, sharing your experience and knowledge of the industry, delegating appropriately and investing in your team's professional progression
- take responsibility over client's budgets and financial forecasting by working closely and reporting into the Managing Director
Is this you?
Our client is looking for a Head of Production who has experience of working in a similar creative agency in a project management capacity and with a strong business acumen to support the agency on an operation level. You MUST have project managing experience of food & beverage fit-out and/or hospitality interior and are familiar with branding, retail design and installations.
Salary: in the region of £65K +
If you are an experienced Head of Projects, with experience across retail design (either from an agency or client-side background) or feel you fit the brief above, then please get in touch with Leila by sending your CV and portfolio via the link. Leila can then get in touch with you should your experience and skills be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.