Senior CRM Analyst - Customer Engagement Agency - London
Our client, an award-winnning customer activation agency is looking for a Senior CRM Analyst to join the data and insight team and lead the CRM analytical capabilities for a major FMCG brand. The agency is part of a bigger network and prides themselves on their ability to create remarkable customer experiences by harnessing the power of collision of data and creativity.
This position is based 2 days a week in the agency's central London offices and 3 days in the client's headquarters in West London.
Reporting into the CRM Strategy Director, you will be to lead the CRM Analytical capabilities, vision and projects for a major new piece of business. Working closely with the data, planning and account handling teams whilst having ownership across all CRM Analytical workflows. In addition to their main account, the Senior Analyst will support the broader team on other CRM accounts, supporting the development of CRM data driven bespoke tools and contributing to pitches as and when required.
- Driving the analytical and reporting requirements across CRM and website activity
- Presenting results and opportunities internally and to clients
- Creating new customer segments
- Support in building new scoring algorithms for personalisation and recommendations
- Supporting LTV methodologies
- Developing CRM campaign control groups
- Developing sales attribution methodologies and analysis
- Data hygiene mangement
- Working with the Data Planner to develop campaign analysis
- Identifying opportunities to grow customer and commercial value
Skills and experience required:
- At least 4 years CRM analytical experience
- Strong experience working within CRM MarTech, ideally including Adobe including Anlaytics and GA
- Confident building relationships with clients
- Experience in CRM agencies, loyalty consultancies or client side
- Strong FMCG and loyalty experience
- Strong presentation skills – ability to simplify the complex
- Experience in statistical modelling, building segmentations for CRM personalisation
This is a great opportunity for a Senior CRM Analyst to join an award-winninng agency
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? I specialise across all planning and strategy disciplines, so get in touch if you’re looking for a new opportunity but can’t find it here – firstname.lastname@example.org