Major Players are working with a leading television network in West London who is looking for a Studio Manager to manage the workflow of a busy creative team delivering integrated projects.
The Studio Manager will:
- Manage the design studio and ensure the smooth running of the production teams' workflow and administrative processes.
- Liaise with head of departments to tailor resource needs, budgets ever-changing workflow
- Maintain and manage the tracking of production schedules
- Use scheduling tools to manage bookings as well as managing and building their pool of freelance talent
The Studio Manager will have:
- 3/ 4years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience managing the workflow of designers
- The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly