Contract midweight/ senior UX Designer
Contract midweight/ senior UX Designer
A top digital transformation agency part of the Top 100 based in London Bridge who work right across all markets from tech to start ups.
They are looking for a freelance UX mid/senior designer to start 1st April for 6 months to begin with a view to permanent for £55k pro rata. The piece of work will last for 1 year and will be roughly 80% UX and 20% UI.
Reporting to the Interactive Creative Director
We are seeking out an enthusiastic UX Designer that loves UI, gets exciting about design systems
and is driven by a passion to create brilliant UX (but also isn’t afraid of all areas of digital
design and motion). Someone looking for their next challenge, and an opportunity to
work specifically with our main client being a large mobile company, representing the agency and collaborating and when
needed working at 2 days a week at the agencies offices and 3 days a week at the clients on an exciting programme of work around
The role entails:
● Working with our client specifically, on an ongoing basis.
● Working under the direction of our client and/or agency Design Leads to create great
outputs across the clients digital platform.
● Being able to articulate as necessary UX for design. Including flows, and journeys, and
wires supported by research, and insight from the business as well as best practice.
● Ideation and Concepting through workshops and group activities as well as on your own.
● Collaborating with other UX specialists and technical teams to incorporate business
requirements, as well as technologies, principles and methodologies where needed.
● Being able to work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, without impacting the
quality of the deliverable
● Being able to understand briefs, feedback and instructions, highlighting, and finding out
missing information or areas where further clarification is required.
● Appreciation of agile and waterfall workflows depending on the brief.
● Presenting your work via presentations, documentation.
● Keeping up to date with current design trends and industry best practice methods.
● Pro-active communication and design thinking.
● Willingness to learn and develop skills suitable to make the best work you can.
● As needed being able and willing to work at the clients offices in Slough 3 times a week (travel
paid for), as well as at the agencies offices in London.
Eligible candidates needs to:
● Have a portfolio demonstrating good experience and all round ability in interactive design
across a selection of the following: user interface, apps and responsive design - to create
beautiful and well thought out masterpieces. As well as digital comms, emails and motion
● Have a strong understanding and passion of both UX and UI.
● Be able to not only UX concepts but as required visualise them in accordance to
established client design systems.
● Have strong typographic skills, beautiful design aesthetic and an eye for detail within
● Have a good understanding of motion and micro interaction design.
● Have an excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Invision DSM, and prototyping.
● Have a healthy proactive interest and understanding in other areas of interaction design
like voice, chatbots, and AR.
● Be a good communicator: written, verbal and graphical
● Be self-motivated as well as team orientated, comfortable in workshops and collaboration.
● Have a huge amount of pride and passion for the work that they do
● Have a flexible approach to managing time and multiple projects effectively
● Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
● Have tenacity, positivity and focus to find solutions to problems as they arise
● Have a passion for the web / mobile and anything digital
● Understanding and/or working knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS (but isn’t a developer).]
Apply for Contract midweight/ senior UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly