Assistant Marketing Manager - Lead Specialist
Assistant Marketing Manager
An Assistant Marketing Manager known internally as a Lead Specialist is needed to play a key role within a prestigious and influential association related to the finance sector. Based from their London HQ expect to manage and support delivery of global acquisition and progression marketing strategies.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. As part of an established marketing team expect to input your own ideas and learn from the best.
Joining as an Assistant Marketing Manager / Lead Specialist you'll work on developing and executing the global student induction process. Whether you are creating engaging content and initiatives designed to nurture, inform and covert prospects to students, manage the automated prospect journey or work with regional marketing teams to ensure strategies are implemented the Assistant Marketing Manager / Lead Specialist will be integral to the acquisition strategy across the organisation. In addition to acquisition you will be fundamental in managing the progression and retention of prospects to students and will assist the Senior Manager in formulating and executing the student progression strategy. You will deliver the global student induction process, leading the development of the annual retention campaign, delivering regular campaign s relating to exam participation, retention and commercial revenue as well as working collaboratively with strategic partners to deliver ongoing activities to generate revenue and increase student population.
To qualify. You should be an Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator / Campaign Manager / Campaign Marketing Manager / Lead Specialist / Acquisition Marketing Manager / Retention Marketing Manager / Membership Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager / Communications Manager or similar we don`t mind, you just need to have a CV that can demonstrate:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- Experience in marketing education products and services to students;
- Experience in working with and / or managing automated marketing technologies (Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Target);
- You are customer focussed with good experience of journey mapping;
- Excellent know of digital and social media marketing practices;
- Good knowledge of customer profiling and segmentation techniques;
- Highly organised with the ability to managed time, budgets and internal / external relationships;
- Experience generating commercial revenue;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- You are flexible, friendly and proactive.
This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager / Lead Specialist to combine working within a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.