Our client, a phenomenal award-winning Design Agency based in the funky Shoreditch area, are seeking a highly innovative and conceptual Branding Designer to join their passionate team to create revolutionary branding across multiple mediums and touchpoints for their high-end Hospitality, Leisure and Sports brands across the globe! You will have the opportunity to revolutionise well-known global brands and carry out design projects from concept through to completion for them such as branding, logos & identities, typography, menu design, layout, signage, window design, interior design, uniform design, marketing campaigns and much more! All whilst working closely alongside a team of crafting experts to bring the brand to life through intelligent design that fully understands the needs of both clients and audiences to develop solutions that go beyond expectations to deliver truly tangible results!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- • Dissect a brief and translate it in to original concepts that can build out into workable design systems across differing platforms and/or multiple touchpoints from concept through to completion.
- • Turn user and commercial needs into creative and engaging design solutions.
- • Translate brand proposition and character in to compelling experiences.
- • Devise and adapt brand guidelines.
- • Guide art direction and image treatment.
- • Create contemporary brand language, from type, colour and imagery to iconography, interaction and motion design.
- • Craft personality through an experience, expertly dialling it up and down to create key brand signatures at relevant moments.
- • Deliver a full design process, from rationale to full-fidelity cross-platform creative.
- • Understand how to get the best out of testing and user insights.
Skills & Experience Required:
- • 3+ years’ experience in Design Agencies.
- • Master of all things Adobe CS.
- Outstanding typography skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience crafting high-end luxury brands demonstrated in your portfolio.
- High-end hospitality experience would be a huge bonus, but not essential.
- Knowledge of digital product and app design would be a bonus but again not essential.
If you would like the opportunity to push design boundaries and create revolutionary branding for a huge range of clients, then please send your CV & book in now for immediate consideration!