Product Manager (Mobile, Apps, UX, Software)
Product Manager to join a software company in Basingstoke.
You will provide and develop the look, feel, workflow for portfolio of Mobile and Web Apps.
You will be managing the lifecycle and maintain a roadmap of benefits.
- Conduct effective interviews, surveys and competitive analysis to capture and quantify real human needs, expectations, differentiators and delighters that could be provided by mobile and web apps.
- Create marketing requirements documents.
- Specification and creation of Mobile & Web App UX & UI look, feel, structure and real-time workflow, upgrade and downgrade.
- Creating business case including market need served by product.
- Negotiation of Mobile & Web App development with internal &/or 3rd party App developers.
- Working with the engineering and sales teams.
- Provide value proposition to marketing and sales teams emphasising USPs and competitive challenges. Preparation of Price Pages, Marketing Launch and Sales Kits.
- Progress to reporting to management.
- Mobile and Web App product Tiering, Lifecycle Roadmap management, announcements, launches & cancellations.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.