Creatively led and fully integrated family feel agency in South West London requires a Midweight Project Manager
Our client is small but perfectly formed integrated agency, who have a full creative offering across print and digital, working with well-established clients. The agency prides itself on the great and varied creative work that it produces, the fantastic team it has and positive ethos that they possess. They are now looking for a Project Manager who will manage work from initial brief to delivery and be involved in setting up project plans, resourcing, trafficking and also production and art buying. This is an opportunity to get really involved and make a difference on projects in a wonderful agency and also learn and develop a great deal in the role.
Our client is looking for a Midweight Project Manager, who has agency experience and has worked on integrated projects. Any experience of Pharma / health care background would be a bonus, but is not essential. They are keen for the successful candidate to have had some good experience with a good variety of digital projects as they produce a lot of digital work including interactive digital screens for events through to websites and apps. The agency has worked across a real mix of work across print and branding projects, digital and Video including all sorts of productions, so the more varied your experience the better. You will be involved from the beginning of each project and assist Client Services with Scoping projects, and drive work through to completion. Day-to-day responsibilities will include, trafficking of work, all resourcing, briefing suppliers and tracking costs and timelines of projects. You will be working alongside a senior project manager, where you can learn and grow whilst sharing different clients.
- Experienced project manager with a broad base of experience and is comfortable with cutting edge digital knowledge
- Proactive, confident, enthusiastic and excited to help support the business grow and develop
- Ability to hit the ground running with managing projects through an agency
- Confidence to resolve problems efficiently, using all resources available to achieve the best result
- Highly organised with a logical approach to challenges and explain these to the agency and client
- Be able to adhere to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of delivery and sometimes a very busy workload
- Knowledge or experience of project management systems or tools e.g. Traffic Live, Smartsheets or similar
If this sounds of interest, get in touch and send your CV in!
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly