UX Designer to join an advertising healthcare agency in London.
Our client is looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
You will be working across multi-channel websites, mobile apps and digital product solutions.
You will be involved in delivering the full UX process.
The ideal candidate will produce UI designs for both client and internal projects.
You will work with the team on new business pitches and also take part in client meetings, advising on best design practices.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock ups
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Working with other teams closely
- Previous UX design experience
- Expertise in UX and UI design software such as Balsamiq, Azure, UXPin, Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Understand detailed requirements
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- User-centered design and testing methodologies
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Passionate about UX
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly