PR Account Manager
Account Manager- Agency - London
£30,000 - £35,000+ Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social Media Marketing Agency, working with a diverse range of
companies, from startups and scaleups, to forward-thinking brands that are household names.
The company was founded by three former Directors of MySpace. They have seen consistent growth and are based near London Bridge.
They are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join a fast-paced team. You'll be helping clients become market leaders; using PR, social media, creative content and influencer marketing to achieve widespread brand awareness and share of voice.
Account Manager - Responsibilities
- Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
- Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
- Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
- Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
- Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
- Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas, WIP reports, etc
- Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
- Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in their development
- Actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings when required
Account Manager - Key Skills
- Strong project and account management skills and impeccable organisational abilities
- Previous experience in technology-related PR, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience providing counsel to clients and building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders, journalists and colleagues
- Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
- Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients to engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
- Time management skills; able to multitask and communicate with wider team in order to manage workload and ensure timely, high-quality delivery against stated deadlines
- Proficiency in using PR and media tools such as Gorkana and Response Source
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing agency, and work with some of the most exciting names in technology as well as huge consumer brands.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Apply for PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly