A Communications Manager known internally as a Manager – Executive Communications is needed to play a key role within a prestigious and influential association related to the finance sector. Based from their London HQ expect to manage and support the delivery of marketing communications to their global member and non-member audience.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. As part of an established marketing team expect to input your own ideas and learn from the best.
Joining as a Communications Manager you'll work on researching, developing and delivering communication campaigns and toolkits aimed at the student body, partners, clients and employers. Whether you are identifying trends and developments within the financial industry, collaborating with the Member Communications team on delivering accurate and appropriate content, preparing presentations, talking points, video scripts and speeches, managing and refreshing multiple web pages or providing written support to the wider team, it will be your fervent attention to detail and eagerness to create inspiring content that will support the continuing success of the association, its student body and their professional partnerships.
To qualify. You should be a Communications Manager / Communications Executive / Assistant Marketing Manager /Marketing Executive / Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager / Marketing Communications Manager or similar we don`t mind, you just need to have a CV that can demonstrate:
Experience in communications either in a corporate or agency environment;
- Success in developing thought leadership collateral, using numerous data points and getting input from subject matter experts;
- Experience with producing, publishing or preparing creative slide presentations, backgrounders, talking/message points, articles, reports, emails, video scripts, executive summaries, blog posts, infographics, etc;
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or a related field;
- Ability to translate complex messages into thought leadership messaging;
- Expertise in Powerpoint and similar software or web-based solutions and familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign;
- Work collaboratively within a close knit team environment;
- Have excellent English language skills both written and verbal;
- Be proactive, positive with a key eye for detail.
This is a unique opportunity for a Communications Manager to combine working within a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.