Senior Data Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
A leading full-service Digital Agency in London, are in need of an experienced Senior Data Analyst. This is an initial 6 month engagement and a great opportunity to work with a renowned Digital agency that work with the likes of Google, Nike and Samsung to name just a few!
Key skills/experience required:
- A degree in a Numerical related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with large data sets.
- Strong understanding of ETL practises and ever-changing data pipelines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with data mining, predictive insight analysis and statistical modelling.
- Ability to direct data visualisation strategy with hands-on understanding of tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with languages such as SQL, python, R or similar coding languages used for large-scale analysis and deep programming.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing a successful data strategy.
- Experience with digital and social metrics and the tools used to analyse digital/social data including: Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Affinio or similar tool.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an exciting agency that has a more than impressive portfolio of clients and work. If you are available for a new engagement within the next month and have the skills required to excel in this fantastic role then get in touch ASAP!
Apply for Senior Data Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly