PR Senior Associate Director
PR Senior Associate Director - Integrated PR Agency - Central London- Up to £90k
PR Senior Associate Director - The Company
My client is a fast growing, fiercely ambitious PR & Content agency, working with leading Consumer accounts across a broad sector range. They are based in Central London with a headcount of approx.. 80 people and growing… Cultures and values-centric, this is an agency for someone who wants to be part of a collaborative, creative team whilst delivering high level impact on high level client accounts.
PR Senior Associate Director - The Role
This role will be to act as a Client Relationship Lead - responsible for leading and growing client business across the agency. It's a role that requires entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to build trust and respect from senior clients and inspire teams to deliver great work. The role falls into two main requirements, as follows…..
Leading client business:
* Be a trusted lead on client business, deftly navigating a client's business to uncover opportunities - with ultimate responsibility for growing the client business and across the agency practices
* Adept at providing expert counsel around client / industry challenges, a broad range of issues and media-related topics
* Proactively identifying client's communication needs, appropriate KPIs and overseeing the development and delivery of programmes to meet these (from taking the client brief, developing proposals and oversight of campaign delivery)
* Proactively drives and secures new business (through new leads and the ability to upsell to current clients) and marketing opportunities for the agency, regularly networking and securing opportunities for creds / proposal discussions with prospects
* Desirable (but not essential) is experience of leading global pieces of business
* Leading multiple accounts and teams (managing an account portfolio of £500k plus) to ensure delivery of projects to budget and deadline - with excellence
* Overall responsibility for the quality of day to day team outputs ensuring they meet or exceed client expectations - and being able to instill best practice account management standards and delivery of work to be proud of
* Financial management - from budget setting/management to ensuring we deliver against the agency's own profitability targets
* Broad understanding of media - strategic media relations, news generation, crisis management, stakeholder engagement, the social & digital landscape and know how to exploit these channels for your clients
* A coach and mentor to junior team members - setting clear objectives, conducting regular reviews of progress and identifying training where needed
PR Senior Associate Director - Required skills/interests
The successful candidate will be:
* A practitioner with a minimum of ten years agency experience working on consumer (or a mix of corporate and consumer) clients
* A strong collaborative team player who leads by example - embodying the values of the agency (bold, agile, collaborative, connected, responsible & happy) - and sets best practice standards for delivery across accounts
* Driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and able to turn your hand to anything - you'll be hungry and ambitious for yourself and for your clients, a self-starter who is always on the lookout for opportunities
* Able to operate in a range of industries, getting to grips with their sector quickly
* Someone who champion's insight, imagination and innovation in every campaign developed - and able to bring multi-disciplinary teams together to deliver it
* Able to inspire and motivate colleagues to develop peak performing teams
* An interest in consumer tech would be of interest (but not essential)
If this is the PR Senior Associate Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: George Thomas | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for PR Senior Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly