Head of Planning
Our Planning team sit at the heart of the agency and work across everything from consumer psychology, marketing, data analytics, customer acquisition and brand engagement through to ecommerce and marketing effectiveness.
They are responsible for planning integrated on and offline communications across all customer touch points, for our growing list of big-name clients. They are the advocates for joined up customer journeys, helping our clients navigate through and ensuring a smooth journey.
We are looking for an inspirational leader to join the team as Head of Planning, to contribute to the strategic direction and vision for our clients, the agency and the wider Unlimited Group.
What you will do…
- Lead and implement all strategic decision making on your client accounts, using your skills and knowledge to inform recommendations
- Work with our clients and internal teams across tech, data, and creative to drive strategic initiatives that will add value beyond the existing scope of work
- Lift the capabilities and strategic bar of our Planning team, raising profile within the agency and building the team around you to deliver strategic excellence
- Take data outputs from client and team to develop insights for customer journey improvements
- Inspire creatives with your vision and contribute to the creative development process
- Support and mentor our already superb Planning team, ensuring a cohesive team environment, where every moment matters
What you will need to succeed…
- Demonstrable experience of working in a senior level Planning role, ideally having worked with well-known brands for whom you can demonstrate how your ideas have made a tangible difference to campaign and business performance
- Strong strategic planning skills and tools, you’ll be a creative, strategic and innovative thinker
- You’ll be highly skilled at using insight to deliver ground breaking, award winning strategies
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the gravitas to influence
- The experience and know how to work with clients to balance brand, response and data in their programmes
- The ability to grow and nurture your team and inspiring them to be the best they can be
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 120 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team. If you would like a confidential chat before applying, do give us a call.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 26th April 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community