Creative Studio Manager
Major Players are working with leading luxury jewellery brand looking for an intelligent and organised Creative Studio Manager for their busy team based in Soho.
The right candidate will have an interest in high-end brands and thrive of working in a collaborative and fast paced environment. You will be a vital part of the team providing hands on creative support, studio operations and the efficient workflow of a very busy team.
The Creative Studio Manager will:
- Manage their busy photography studio- booking studios and models
- Schedule for workflow or photographers, retouchers, editors and freelancers.
- Brief teams and allocate resources
- Call sheets and general studio administration
- Be first point of contact for the studio team
- Develop the team, processes and facilities
- Prior studio management experience within a creative team
- Knowledge and creative production process
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Project management knowledge and abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.