3D DESIGNER GODALMING, SURREY We are seeking a versatile 3D Designer to join a successful design studio, creating a varied portfolio of designs for retail, from temporary hard-hitting games campaigns to permanent instore displays/ shop-in-shop environments. Joining as a 3D designer you will work with a dedicated team of multi-disciplined designers within a highly creative design studio in Central Godalming, Surrey.
This established creative / design studio works with businesses large and small producing solutions for POS displays, branding, packaging, advertising and merchandising. Working extensively within the entertainment and technology industries they have an impressive list of global clients. With a great attitude towards nurturing emerging talent, they are offering an ideal platform for a 3D Designer to really find their feet and add to their skillset and portfolio.
They are now looking for an additional 3D designer to take projects from initial brief through to final visualisation/production, sometimes working in a variety of languages, and dealing direct with our clients. The 3D designer will have the opportunity to work on some interesting and varied projects.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a 3D Designer / Junior 3D Designer / Junior Designer / Creative Designer/ Cinema 4D Operator or similar it doesn’t matter, your CV / Portfolio just needs to be able to demonstrate:
- Some commercial experience with Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite, along with a sound knowledge of Office apps;
- An ability to generate promotional and permanent 3D creative concepts;
- A strong visualiser of ideas, with a passion for 3D Design. That means sketching/drawing and rendering;
- An organised, methodical and consistent approach to work;
- Happy to work to strict brand guidelines, or ‘freestyle’;
- An interest in making concepts a reality, with an inquisitive mind into how production works;
- Can work on multiple projects at once.