Digital Customer Acquisition Manager
Digital Customer Acquisition Manager - Warwickshire - £35,000 - £40,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A leader in their industry, this B2B organisation have been at the heart of communities and households since the early 1900's and are striving to maintain this and grow their position into the future.
National in their reach but local in their focus, this organisation are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to lead the digital customer acquisition for both B2B and B2C marketing activity.
Working closely with the wider business, agencies, and by identifying new opportunities, you will drive efficiencies and improvements in digital campaign performance and by further digitising the customer journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the digital customer acquisition journey
- Business partnering with key departments to develop campaign strategies
- Partnering with the internal sales team to improve conversion rates through analysis of performance
- Identifying opportunities to extend the digital customer journey to drive efficiency and increase conversions
- Managing agency performance of PPC, SEO, retargeting, display, and other paid channels
- Championing new technologies and ways of working to drive innovation across Marketing
- Lead and develop your direct report - Social Media Marketing Executive
- Managing and engaging with our social media community
Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of digital marketing and experience of paid advertising (PPC, display, retargeting and affiliate), Google Analytics, SEO, social, media, data and content marketing. You must also have experience of directly running campaign activity within PPC, display and managing activity via agencies and reporting, with the ability to draw conclusions, make decisions, share information with and manage stakeholders.
In return you will work within an organisation that truly believe in investing in their people's skills and knowledge, encouraging flexibility and innovation in a supportive working environment.Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.