A highly successful team within an admired global network, our client creates corporate brand strategy, purpose and behaviour, through to game-changing integrated creative campaigns to deliver change. A culture of talented people form a really strong, warm and supportive team.
We are keen to hear from outstanding Planning Directors who would relish building a relationship with a new, global client. You'll be partnering with a head of client services and creative directors to drive the strategy for a Middle-East based client in the energy sector.
You'll be the strategic planning expert on the team and will need to lead your client through huge brand and business changes. From developing and evolving their brand positioning, through to creating global campaign strategy across ATL, digital and integrated communications.
You'll build a new team of superstar planners to support you so you must be used to managing sizeable teams and getting the very best out of people. You'll be an excellent writer, able to articulate inspiring creative briefs, and be able to distil this complex client's multiple challenges into clear and compelling communications.
You'll need to be happy to dedicate yourself to this client, with travel to the Middle-East, and must be able to demonstrate experience working on multi-layered, complex corporate brands. In return, you'll find this role an intellectual challenge and will have an unrivalled opportunity to transform a global brand.
This rare opportunity requires a Planning Director who can demonstrate:
- a strong track record of career progression as a Senior Planner, Senior Strategist or Planning Director in a recognised brand, communications, advertising or integrated agency
- expert understanding of both brand strategy and campaign strategy, with skills across advertising, digital and integrated communications
- experience working on a complex, multi-layered, global B2B client
- excellent teamwork, communication and client relationship skills
- the ability to travel regularly to the Middle-East
Please apply with a cover note outlining why your experience is relevant for this role. We look forward to hearing from you ASAP!
We are anticipating a salary of circa £100K but as much as anything it’s about finding the right person for this key client and within reason we can tailor a package to the right candidate.