Great role for a Digital Content Editor to join the UK’s fastest growing financial services company.
I’m looking for a Digital Content Editor who has experience writing for web and digital channels - B2B and/or B2C.
You’ll be a confident writing and editing a wide variety of digital communications and have an innate understanding of digital engagement usability.
Leading financial services company who have been set up to offer a highly accessible pension scheme that will help millions of people in the UK have a better retirement. They’re on track to be the largest pension scheme in the UK. Based in Canary Wharf. Modern employer, high level of appreciation for work/life balance and continued career development.
Sat within the in-house marketing and creative services team who are part of the wider customer engagement department who deliver customer centric propositions and marketing campaigns.
The Content Editor will support marketing department’s digital content writing function by updating and crafting SEO optimised and influential online copy. As part of the Content team you will take ownership of updating and proofing copy for areas of the public and the transactional website and conduct regular content audits.
- Write and copyedit highly effective and SEO optimised content for digital channels
- Conduct content audits, measuring effectiveness of web pages and suggest changes
- Write and upload content to the public website, YouTube, SoundCloud, LinkedIn, GlassDoor and other digital platforms
- Write copy for a variety of digital channels including social media, emails and corporate content
- Manage writing for web guidelines
I’m looking for Digital Content Editor who has experience writing for web and is happy producing content for both b2b and b2c.
You will have:
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Proven ability in applying usability and accessibility to web content
- Editing and proofreading to a very high level
On the softer side, you’ll be a team player, able to work under pressure and to a very high level of detail ensuring work is consistently produced to a high standard. They’re keen to start interviewing ASAP – so please send your CV by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Our client is a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.