Account Manager (Video, Production, Social Media, Campaigns)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative content agency based in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The Account Manager to incept, lead and deliver video production projects and strategic social campaigns.
Experience in a similar role and experience managing social and creative campaigns for financial service clients.
- Confident in leading and managing clients through social media strategy
- Leading social media strategy and campaigns
- Experience in delivering complex video and animation campaigns
- Experience in working in the financial sector
- Proven experience working in social evaluation, reporting and social listening
- Ensure every project has a detailed project plan
- Manage clients time frames
- Represent the clients requirements and go above and beyond to deliver excellent service
- Creating, executing, testing, monitoring and reporting across social media platforms
- Working with in-house creative team
- Execute, report and monitor campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more
- Experience in google analytics
- Deliver analysis and use data to inform strategy and decisions
- Be ahead of market trends and maintain relationships with social media owners to ensure a firm understanding of the latest developments in the social media space
- Work collaboratively with producers
- Understand the production to platform process
- Briefing the production teams
- Working and/or supporting on integrated social campaigns experience collaborating with influencer advocacy, partnerships, digital, paid and beyond
- Pitch preparation
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.