Middleweight Integrated Project Manager x 2
Award winning agency in the heart of London are looking for 2 x Middleweight Integrated Project Managers to join their team.
The Project Manager has day--to--day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of their projects from client briefing to delivery of all final assets; they will be the glue between the disciplines pulling together the right resources with the focus on great delivery.
To do this they will have proven skills in effective project set---up, scoping, budget & resource control & reporting – being commercially aware at all times.
A great Integrated Project Manager can focus on the detail, be on top of all aspects of their projects, whilst being aware of the bigger picture and building a good relationship with their team, the Programme Director and Head of Project Management.
They will have experience delivering a range of campaign assets, from TV/ video, KV/ print, to digital/ social/ mobile, working with relevant producers.
Experience in digital production is a must. Experience in art production is a bonus.
Main areas of focus:
• Have experience/understanding of working on a global, integrated account.
• The PM will work collaboratively with their team (account management, creatives, finance and all relevant depts.) and be the hub on their projects.
• Manage schedules and deliver on multiple work streams across all campaign channels to agreed scope, timings and budget.
• At the start of a project, analyze areas that could potentially throw the delivery off-track, and where possible mitigate against them.
• Work closely with Business Lead in order to fully scope all planned activity.
• Be commercially aware: At all times the PM should be aware of the financial status of their projects and forecast (and flag) any resource over-spend --- with scopes & project resource updated and shared accordingly.
• Attend weekly status meetings and lead their brand/category status & financial status meetings.
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining project timing plans --- with input from specialist departments (TV, Art Production, Joule (mobile) etc.) --- when needed. If any part of the schedule slips, the PM will notify all relevant departments and any change to the final delivery date.
• Schedule all project related meetings
• Ensure all relevant team members have seen and approved work before sharing with client.
• All out of scope estimates will be created by the PM (in collaboration with specialist departments --- if appropriate) and be approved by HPM and Finance.
• Be responsible for raising all the new vendor submissions, PO’s & estimates on a job, unless this falls under the responsibility of specialist departments.
• Work closely with Creative Services Manager & HPM to book resource and keep them informed of all resource requirements.