Global Content Manager
Do you love telling stories through great prose and compelling photos, graphics and video? Are you an expert at all things digital – from social media to web? Do you want to be a part of an industry-leading global digital communications team at one of the world’s biggest healthcare companies? Then we want to hear from you.
GSK is looking for a global content manager to join their friendly, fast-paced , hands-on global digital communications team. Part of the Communications & Government Affairs function, the team is responsible for managing GSK’s global corporate channels, both internal and external, which reach around 1 million people a week.
This position is a very hands-on role, focused on writing, editing and producing great content – both words and visuals – and promoting this content on the right channels to the right audiences. If you’re as happy piecing together a brilliant Instagram story as you are crisping up headlines and making a story shine in 280 characters, then this role is for you.
The person in this role will partner with communications colleagues to plan, co-create, edit and publish brilliant digital content across our channels. We’re working hard to be more audience-focused; to streamline our content; and to improve our reach through content marketing and community management. We hope you’ll feel as ambitious as we do about drawing on data and understanding of audiences to tell the stories that matter.
- Write and edit short- and long-form copy from social media posts to in-depth features; and create visual and moving image content using platforms such as Photoshop and Premier Pro; feedback on and edit visual materials developed by stakeholders
- Partner with global communications colleagues from our Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare businesses to plan, co-create, edit and publish strategically aligned content to our global corporate internal and external channels
- Jointly own GSK’s corporate social media channels, taking overall responsibility for delivering the GSK narrative in the most impactful way through these channels and ensure GSK is a leader in the field; and oversee the quality, consistency and engagement of digital content from designated partners within GSK’s social media channels
- Operate as super user for our social media management platform, Sprinklr; and co-lead workstream for embedding the platform across CGA, with particular focus on empowering markets to deliver optimised digital content experiences to their local audiences through social media
- Lead on appropriate implementation of paid social media activity to strengthen engagement with our content among our existing audiences
- Champion working with influencers and community advocates to improve the reach and impact of GSK’s content
- Work with insights and channels team to measure performance of content and ensure all content is optimised for the channel environment and vice-versa
APPLICATION DEADLINE FRIDAY 29th MARCH 2019 COB
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, click "Apply now".