Marketing Manager - unique opportunity in Automotive Sector
Our client has produced award winning work for some of the world’s leading brands. You will definitely recognise their client base and they now have an exciting opportunity in the Automotive industry.
Their area of expertise is in Arts and Science and they use a unique approach to win and retain customers – ultimately ensuring their client base stays ahead of the competition.
The Client Services team has a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager looking to provide strategic insight and game-changing ideas for a new client in the Automotive sector. This is an exciting and varied role where you will be actively dealing with our client, building and maintaining relationships, driving forward your strategies to fulfil the client’s objectives and ultimately staying ahead of the game with your bespoke campaigns for the local market.
Digital and Social are key disciplines for this role in addition to all the other great qualities in an experienced Marketing Manager. Without question, you will be a ‘people’ person as you will be dealing with your colleagues and client at both local and head office level.
This opportunity involves devising strategies for the UK dealer network of an acclaimed car manufacturer – head office strategies and campaigns will need to be tailored for the local dealer network. An exciting and challenging role if you’re looking for a new opportunity this year.
Key skills required are:
- Proficient at creating strategies that reflect the client's objectives
- Stakeholder management – essential for building and maintaining strong client and colleague relationships
- Problem solver – be authoritative with decisions whilst still being sensitive to the politics surrounding dealer and manufacturer issues
- Calm attitude and approach when handling difficult situations
- Confidence when working with the dealer network and senior management at the manufacturer
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
In return for all the above, our client offers an annual salary of between £35k and £45k, plus an attractive benefits package.
If this sounds like the marketing opportunity for you - please get in touch with me, Fatima Nixon, by clicking on the apply button below.