Senior SEO Manager - Award-winning B2B Digital Agency
1 day left
A fantastic opportunity for an infectiously passionate and experienced SEO specialist to provide both strategic direction and daily management across a portfolio of marketing agency clients within the Technology, Financial Services, Automotive and Retail sector.
If you are bored of the mediocre and looking to work in an inspiring environment, then take the opportunity to demonstrate your deep understanding of all areas of SEO (technical, content, on-page, off-page, link building) and how the latest tools and platforms can deliver insights and tactical recommendations to optimise on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be charged with expanding the SEO capability within the agency, acting as a subject matter expert and thought leader within the SEO community. Your career will be supported and developed further in both leadership and technical SEO skillsets.
You will have the chance to flex your skills working with growth hacking techniques, Influencer outreach and referral programmes that compliment wider digital marketing campaign activities. Working alongside existing in-house teams on client side, including PPC, content and social media, monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets for clients while taking an active part in contributing to the SEO work stream.
If you enjoy challenging search engines, outranking competitors and have the drive to disrupt and innovate, then come and join an award-winning integrated London agency with a strong and fast-growing enterprise client list made up of a bunch of awesome and pioneering brands.
To be considered for the role, you must display:
- Minimum 5 years experience of working within Marketing- led SEO
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
- Experience with SEO / Analytics tools and dashboards such as Google Analytics, BrightLocal, ahref, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Heatmaps Analytics
- Ideally some experience with HTML editing and CMS platform such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing, Referral marketing and elements of growth hacking would be great.
In exchange for your skills and expertise, you will get the chance to work in a lively, innovative and social environment that promotes fresh thinking and novel approaches to B2B Marketing strategy.
And you might pick up an award or two along the way!
Included in the basic salary is a generous range of benefits including company contribution pension scheme, Extra days off for birthday and special events, free snacks and fruit, potential for Flexible hours and weekly yoga class (if that’s your thing).
So kick start your new year with a fresh start in an exciting and vibrant agency that’s going from strength to strength and apply now!
Apply for Senior SEO Manager - Award-winning B2B Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly