Strategy Director - Pharma Agency - London
Working with some of the largest pharma brands in the world, this London based integrated marcomms agency is well respected in the healthcare sector. They work together to create positive change in the most challenging health conditions. They are now looking for a Senior Strategist to join their busy team.
If you’re a Senior Strategist wanting a step up, or a Strategy Director looking for your next challenge then this may be the role for you.
You’re already an experienced Senior Strategist in a marketing or advertising agency and most likely have a track record in the healthcare category. You have the gravitas to inspire and motivate those around you, with the flexibility and adaptability to an ever-changing environment, you take on board feedback yet have conviction in your viewpoints. You pride yourself on your excellent communication and presentation skills, thriving in pitch-mode you relish the opportunity to get involved in new business. You have a solid history of growth in a company (with a variety of clients) and go beyond the obvious in seeking ways to solve client’s business challenges.
The Day to Day
- Lead brand, messaging, segmentation, activation and personalisation strategy
- Primary point of contact for assigned clients
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and brand news
- Develop recommendations for marketing and brand strategies
- Develop innovative and comprehensive multi-channel tactical recommendations
- Creative brief writing and reviewing work
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure the agency’s responses to client briefs are in line with the strategy
- Support and contribute to strategic counsel to other clients as required
- Leading on research and tactical proposals.
- Shaping and participating in new business initiatives and pitches
- Global comms planning experience
- A proven track record in digital agencies, digital strategic consulting or marketing, communications or brand strategy.
- A background in research and behavioural analysis including both primary/secondary and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
- Ideally some experience working on healthcare marketing or PR campaigns
- Gravitas to ‘hold your own’ with clients at senior level
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Strategist to develop their profile in the healthcare communications space.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? I specialise across all planning and strategy disciplines, so get in touch if you’re looking for a new opportunity but can’t find it here