Executive Creative Director - Global Network Agency - Hong Kong
This highly respected and well-known global through-the-line Agency is looking for an Executive Creative Director to join their Hong Kong office.
A leading network agency, part of one of the biggest award-winning international groups, - originally driven by Digital, Shopper, Experiential, Relationship, Promotional & Trade marketing, they now work across the full TTL spectrum.
Our client is looking for a senior creative lead to run the Hong Kong creative department and support the regional Managing Director on the HK office business goals. You will work collaboratively with end markets and the Regional CEO and Regional ECD to deliver creative excellence for the restricted markets. Your main responsibilities include:
- To be and advocate of creativity, pivotal experiences and innovation among staff and clients alike.
- To help win new accounts and exceed expectations of existing ones (including the developing of strong professional relationships with senior clients).
- To contribute meaningfully to the creative and business reputation of the network, through award-winning work and thought leadership.
- To help attract and nurture creative talent in all departments.
- To provide guidance, training and support to end-markets on restricted markets, as needed.
Is it you?
The Executive Creative Director organisational skills enable them to manage time and resources effectively. You will have demonstrable experience within restricted markets, which is beyond traditional advertising, and advanced collaboration skills to work with different departments and markets. You have Asia / China experience with Mandarin or Cantonese language skills but this is not mandatory. Your empathy and communications skills provide constructive feedback and sell ideas passionately to your team and clients alike.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience our client is looking for then we urge you to get in touch immediately via the link and send your CV - we can then get in touch with you if you demonstrate in your CV the requirements for the Executive Creative Director role.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter