Business Development Manager - Experiential Agency - London
If opening doors is your buzz word, and you would like to work with a wide range of global brands then we urge you to read on …
DNA are currently working with a multi award winning agency who create extraordinary live experiences for a wide range of global brands locally and across the globe.
The Business Development Manager must have a proven track record of successfully opening doors and creating opportunities in the live communication sector. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generate leads and maintain efficient, regular contact with existing prospects
- Identify prospective clients, develop sales strategy and goals.
- Work with prospective clients to determine needs, match capabilities to develop offering and services
- Maintain an up to date database and funnel of prospects
- Work with larger team to develop and deliver presentations to prospects and potential clients and associates
- Assessing and responding to requests for information from prospective clients and preparing tender responses
Is it you?
The Business Development Manager must have at least 5+ years experience in a communication sales environment ideally including events and exhibitions in an agency, but this is not essential. Other skills and experience include:
- A proven track record of successful sales development/client management and development
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face) at all levels including board level
- Proven ability to identify and persuade decision makers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ambitious to be part of the future and growth of the company
Salary: £50K dependent on experience plus bonus and a commission structure
Please send us your CV via the link to be considered for the role. If Ali feels you are what our client is looking for and your CV demonstrates so, then he will get in touch with you and spill the beans on who the agency are and the global brands you could be working with. Exciting stuff.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.