Strategic Director - branding
Opportunity for a dynamic, motivated senior consultant or strategy director to join this London-based international brand consultancy and work with household names in leisure, consumer and corporate branding.
This agency is a creative, successful and well-respected team in the branding space. It has an international focus and has offices overseas. The team work with some extremely well-known brands to help develop cohesive brand strategy across the growing international markets and regions.
From the outset the team have always positioned themselves as intelligent, creative and down-to-earth, not arrogant and over-theoretical. They have tried to avoid the trap of over-complicating brand strategy, keeping a strong and defined brand message, however complex the issue.
The agency still maintains a creative energy and sense of curiosity.
Strategy Director – The Role
This person will be responsible for providing strategic and commercial rigour on client work, taking a leading role in winning work and helping develop clients’ imagination to open them to new and exciting opportunities.
Strategic Director – Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience in brand consulting and proven experience of leading and driving significant projects for global brands
- A background in branding and/or advertising considered
- Experience articulating compelling brand strategies for B2B and B2C
- Experience developing commercially viable propositions
- A particular interest in creative solutions; someone who enjoys developing creative outputs with designers and creative teams
- Confident and comfortable presenting to senior level clients
The Senior Brand Consultant – Responsibilities
- Providing strategic and commercial rigour on projects and contribute to developing creative solutions
- To partner effectively with other members of the project team to ensure that rigour is balance with inspiration and imagination
- To develop and present well-thought through, well-structured and compelling arguments in all forms of communication and also propose innovative ways to convey ideas and information.
- To deliver a great client experience through activities such as workshops as well as day-to-day interaction
- To gain the trust and respect of clients and the internal team
- To grow and develop existing business, working closely with the client services team to maximise opportunities with current clients
- To proactively share knowledge and points of view
- To offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
The Senior Brand Consultant – Personality
The senior brand consultant will thrive in a creative environment. They’ll be commercially minded and proactive; someone who understands brands in a business context, is insightful and inspiring and a great team player with a sense of fun and a sense of humour, someone happy to leave their ego behind in order to work collaboratively. You may be working in a larger agency and looking for more flexibility and freedom. Or you could be in a small boutique consultancy looking to work on a wider mix of large, dynamic and international programs.
For this, and for other senior brand consultant roles, please do get in touch.