A rare and exciting opportunity to join a small not for profit organisation operating in the education sector. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team of marketers and creatives where you will lead on both digital and traditional marketing activities.
Key duties will include:
- Creating and optimising all email campaigns via a CRM system
- Managing and developing all social media activities including content creation and analytics
- Managing both paid and organic search campaigns using advanced SEO techniques and Google AdWords (PPC)
- Creating copy for press releases, blogs, newsletters and website content
- Running advertising and print campaigns
- Line management of one direct report
- Budget management
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong generalist marketing executive to get involved in all aspects of a small businesses marketing activities. A great chance for a Marketing Executive to step up into a Marketing Manager role or for an agency side candidate to make the move across to in-house.
It is essential that you can demonstrate experience of managing and running digital campaigns - you will be tasked with growing the social media presence and reporting on all activity regularly.
A highly urgent need where my client will interview straight away with a view to an immediate start!