Client Strategy Account Director
Major Players have currently working with an agency within a global media agency that specialise within Out of Home. They are looking for an Agency Director to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the client portfolio, owning the senior relationships within the agency and ensuring the key clients are developed successfully to achieve consistently high outputs. This is a great opportunity to work closely with some of the best in the business and develop through the ranks.
* Accountable and responsible for developing specific agency business plans with commercial targets. Responsible for applying market and business intelligence at agency level to inform the agency business plan
* Responsible for working with Planning & Buying team to identify proactive initiatives that provide a business development opportunity and 'sell in' to the agency.
* Responsible for developing own ability to 'story tell', utilising industry information and data from multiple sources.
* Accountable and responsible for regularly monitoring commercial performance and forecasts (including pipeline) against an agency budget, ensuring pro-active timely actions are taken to resolve any performance gaps.
* Responsible for understanding the full OOH proposition in the context of the overall media landscape and the agency's services, and ensuring OOH knowledge bank is up to date with relevant material.
* Responsible for working with other internal stakeholders to identify best practices, lessons learnt, and case studies to continually deliver best in class work, working with Planning and Buying to agree how best this knowledge can be applied to campaign plans.
You will need
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence senior external and internal stakeholders.
* Excellent relationship skills to work across multiple stakeholders, and collaborate with broad range of senior external partners.
* Excellent relationship builder, who can pro-actively build and maintain external agency and client contacts and become a trusted advisor.
* Strong commercial skills to identify specific opportunities to develop organic business, and convert new advertisers to OOH.
* Strategic thinker demonstrating strong skills in presenting innovative thinking and solutions to clients.
* Excellent negotiation skills to convert client ideas and solutions into business that meets commercial objectives.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "JADIE DAVISON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for
Contact: Jadie Davison