Junior Designer - #3D #Streetscape #UrbanDesign #Environmental
Our Client, a creative immersive design house, are currently looking for a Junior Designer with experience of Conceptual, 3D, Streetscape or Environmental Design. They are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be a role for 2 months with a potential extension. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role within the field.
This position requires a creative problem solver with a good understanding of conceptual design, from creation/ development through to presentation review and refinement. You will be expected to provide support where needed to the wider design and creative team.
- Produce high-level concepts, mood boards/ themes/ designs for presentations in a clear and innovative manner
- Identify and initiate improvements to the design and executions of graphic materials.
- Follow principles of good design and ensure it is of the highest quality, focusing on attention to detail.
- Preparing designs for presentation/ print
- Providing support where needed to the wider creative team
Skills & Requirements
- Advance Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Experienced in using PowerPoint
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Typography/Layout skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels
- High Creative skills, the ability to understand written material and transform in graphical creative way.
- Good project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Possess strong design and conceptual skills, as well as creatively being able to collaborate with others
If you think you would be suitable for the role advertised, please apply with your CV & Portfolio for you application to be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.