Mobile UX Designer
As the Mobile UX Designer your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, and mobile web. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust portfolio.
Michael Page have teamed up with a great financial services company looking to hire a new UX Designer that has vast experience in mobile app design.
The key responsibilities for the Mobile UX Designer is:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process;
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance;
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UI changes for a more intuitive user-experience;
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns and UX trends;
The successful Mobile UX Designer will be responsible for creating highly usable and intuitive interfaces. Everything you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to the end users.
You will be:
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and schematics;
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs;
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work;
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools;
- Deep understanding of Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
Up to £50k for the right candidate and a great opportunity for growth.