Head of Digital Performance
Head of Digital Performance (working for BS&T, exclusively on the Trafalgar and Costsaver brands)
BS&T Digital, working exclusively for Trafalgar Travel, would love to meet a 1st class Head of Digital Performance to join them. You’ll be part of a team whose sole focus is on Trafalgar’s and Costsaver’s digital efforts so this is very much akin to a client side role.
As the world’s largest guided holiday operator, Trafalgar opens the door to unforgettable travel experiences. They have nearly 70 years experience and more travel awards than anyone else in the industry. From Europe, the Americas, to Asia, Australia and New Zealand, we pride ourselves on enabling their guests to capture the true essence of a destination and see the world from the inside.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
We think bigger than blue sky, we work at a pace Usain Bolt would struggle with and between us we’ve travelled to more places than there are in the world!
Reporting to the VP, Digital and Technology, this role would be perfect for an innovative and performance-driven digital native who is adept working in a fast-paced marketing environment. This is a hands-on role where you’ll be responsible for enhancing and optimising our global digital marketing activity in conjunction with the brands’ Global Marketing Team and international marketing teams across the world. Your expert knowledge of all facets of digital coupled with excellent communication skills and an authoritative yet objective approach to consultancy are of paramount importance in this role.
Whether you’ve worked agency side, client side, or preferably both, and think you have got what it takes to be our next digital thought leader, we’d love to hear from you.
How do you stack up against the following?
- Devise, develop and manage execution of digital marketing activity
- Consult with brand teams on driving performance of marketing campaigns and other digital activity to further generate leads and sales
- Management of in-house digital marketing team and external agency supplier relationships (Social, CRM, Email, Performance, Reporting)
- Working in a consultative manner (as an expert in the digital space) with international marketing teams and agencies to help guide and inform marketing performance (earned, owned, paid) on a global level
- Build and manage relationships with international marketing teams
- Own, manage, and grow digital channel strategies and supplier relationships
- Work with international marketing teams and marketing agencies to guide local marketing efforts and consult on strategy, where appropriate
- Drive marketing efficiencies through global target setting, best practice sharing, and collaboration with international marketing teams
- Develop recommendations for creating cross-channel activity to increase site traffic and drive brand engagement
- Manage and maintain a best-in-class measurement solution using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and various tracking tools to ensure that all activity can be effectively measured and reported on
- Benchmark existing activity and report on performance enhancements across all digital channels (earned, owned and paid)
- Responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to global senior management and international marketing teams for implementation
- Further extend our content seeding initiatives to drive increased awareness of brand and generate qualified website traffic
- Exploration of new and innovative marketing channels to reach Trafalgar’s and Costsaver’s core demographic
- Work with key stakeholders across to implement optimised marketing campaigns, benchmark success, and execute on realising targets
- The role would suit a senior digital marketer with a broad but detailed experience in all facets of digital from either an agency or client side background but preferably both
- A proven track record in the digital space, with an emphasis on performance-based marketing
- A thorough grounding and working knowledge of brand and content marketing is a must as you will regularly interface with and collaborate on cross-channel strategy with brand and content teams
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to drive projects on your own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, etc)
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics from a day-to-day usage and implementation/customisation perspective is a must
- Experience creating, developing and executing a digital marketing strategy both first hand and/or in conjunction with others (colleagues and with 3rd parties such as external agencies
- Solid agency management, budgetary management and project management experience
- Thorough understanding of the digital market and related technologies
- Proven experience in managing online communications programs, including social media strategy
- Travel marketing experience a plus
The role is based in Bromley (15 minutes from London Victoria). An attractive package, along with great benefits such as travel discounts and a day off on your birthday, will be offered to the right candidate.
Fancy your chances?
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your resume/CV and tell us why you think you’d be perfect for this role.