Community Manager - Integrated Agency
JB072 - £30k
We're looking for a Community Manager to join an award winning and highly successful marketing communications agency in leafy Buckinghamshire. The agency has been running for over 10 years and grown impressively. They are best known for their work with AUTOMOTIVE clients and this role would be to manage accounts in that sector. They work with some brilliant clients and the list just keeps growing!
As a Community Manager, you will be advocating your client's brands online, actively reaching out within online communities to connect with relevant customers and various other stakeholders. You will be trying to boost awareness for the client and will adhere to brand guidelines.
To be seen as a suitable candidate for this role, you will have proven experience working as a Community Manager in a similar space, however automotive experience is not essential. You will also be able to do some of the following;
- Set and implement social media communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
So, what's in it for you? Well, this business is recognized for their commitment to staff development and as such, they have implemented a progression plan for each employee. They reward their staff with a generous basic salary, pension, healthcare and an extensive list of other benefits!
If you'd like the chance to work on some wicked automotive clients and expand on your current strengths, then please do apply or drop me a line -