Graphic Designer (Healthcare,Photoshop, InDesign,
Graphic Designer to join an advertising healthcare agency in London.
The Graphic Designer will support the creative team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
- Producing excellent visual work.
- Producing a host of ideas, selecting the best ones and selling them to the other members of the team and to clients.
- Keeping client updated on projects.
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members.
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software
- Industry experience in the design field
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Creates designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Understanding brand and visual design
- Working across multiple digital and physical channels
- Client meetings
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.